ICE CREAM FROM VILLAGE ICE CREAM!
They always have at least one vegan flavour.
The best brownies, vegan or otherwise 😉
1 ½ cups all purpose flour
½ cup cocoa powder
½ cup ground almonds
1 ½ cups sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
Pinch of salt
¾ cup brewed coffee
¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 standard size bar of dark chocolate, coarsely chopped or broken into small pieces*.
½ cup chopped nuts or dried cranberries or cherries (optional)
*Don’t even try to use chocolate chips! The shards of broken chocolate are essential for perfect gooey centers.
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Line a 9”x9” baking pan with parchment paper (or grease and flour).
2. Stir together dry ingredients except dark chocolate pieces.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together all wet ingredients.
4. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, add the wet mixture and stir to combine.
5. Gently fold in chocolate pieces and pour into the prepared pan.
6. Bake for 25 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.